- FUNO holds its fourth subsequent public offering.
- Acquisition of Apolo II, Turbo and Firmax portfolios.
- FUNO carries out bond issuance, locally.
- FUNO conducts two bond issuances: one in Mexico and one in international markets.
- Acquisition of Torre Cuarzo, Puerta de Hierro, El Salto, and Midtown Jalisco.
- FUNO implements its sustainability and environmental strategy 100% internally.
- FUNO fomalizes its co-investment with HELIOS to develop the new Mitikah project in the south of Mexico City.
- FUNO creates HELIOS, the first vehicle for real estate development of its kind in Mexico, designed to execute large-scale and mixed uses projects, for long gestation periods.
- Acquisition of Kansas, Indiana, Florida, Utah, Oregon, Buffalo and Alaska portfolios.
- FUNO is the first REIT to obtain an unsecured, committed, dual-currency revolving credit line.
- FUNO conducts its third follow-on equity offering.
- FUNO enters international debt markets and becomes the first REIT in the world to issue a 30-year bond in its debut.
- The Apolo operating platform and a state-of-the-art Oracle system are incorporated.
- Acquisition of Samara, Hilton Centro Historico, la Viga and California portfolio.
- FUNO conducts its second follow-on equity offering.
- FUNO makes its debut on local debt markets, issuing a 10-year bond, becoming the first FIBRA on issuing public debt, and opening yet another unsecured financing window.
- Acquisition of the Apolo, G30, Vermont, Colorado portfolios and Parque Empresarial Cancún.
- The Apolo acquisition represents the largest and most important real estate transaction in Mexico: 23 million pesos.
- FUNO conducts its first follow-on equity offering.
- Acquisition of the Morado, Verde, Blanco, Gris and Rojo portfolios and Torre Mayor.
- FUNO broadens its Investor base, attracting capital mainly from American and European investors.
- FUNO closes its first third-party acquisition: the Azul portfolio.
- Acquisition of Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara.
- FUNO becomes the first REIT of Mexico.
- FUNO is created and conducts its IPO simultaneously under a complex global economic scenario, becoming the first publicly traded real estate firm in Mexico.
- The entrace of FUNO to the financial markets provides a new asset class for both institutional and individual investors, and opens new financing windows for the sector.